- Online-Submission @ Papercept
- Paper format @ Papercept
- Final upload @ Papercept
- Best Student Paper Award
ICC 2017 Submission and Registration Policies
- All papers submitted to the ICC 2017, whether for review or publication upon acceptance, must be written in English and formatted in the standard two-column format provided on Papercept.
- Papers are limited to six pages.
- If a paper is accepted, at least one of the authors listed on the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the scheduling decided by the conference’s Technical Program Committee.
- In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reason, it is his/her responsibility to ensure that the paper is presented by a qualified colleague.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the ICC 2017 to upload the final manuscript.
- Student registrants may upload one final paper.
- Regular registrants may upload up to three final papers.
- All submissions will be tested for similarity and overlap with prior published material using the iThenticate tool. Results of such overlap will be made available to the Program Committee for evaluation. In case of possible violations of the IEEE ethics rules in publishing, the case will be investigated by a committee that reports to the IEEE CSS VP for Publications.
- All papers be submitted electronically using Papercept
Important Information for Authors
- Authors will be allowed to upload up to three papers upon payment of the full registration fee, and one paper upon paymet of the student registration fee.
- Papers are limited to six pages as per the papercept format.
- Please pay the registration fee here.
For each accepted paper at least one of the authors must register and attend the conference to present the work, otherwise the paper will not be included in the conference program and the conference proceedings. Conference registration fees and policies are listed here. The recipients of travel grants funded by the Student Travel Support Program should NOT register until they have received the decision letter, containing the special Discount code. Please be aware that the registration fee can potentially NOT be reimbursed in case you have already registered using the Regular participant registration procedure.
See you in Guwahati.