Registration Desk opening hours:
Monday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
|Till Nov 30th 2016||From Dec 1st Onwards|
|Students in India||INR 4,500||INR 5,000|
|Academic||INR 11,000||INR 12,000|
|Others||INR 15,000||INR 16,000|
Registration Fees Includes:
- Tutorials and Conference
- Conference Kit
- Lunch on All Days
- Banquet Dinner
Instructions for Registration:
Payment for registration needs to be made through SBI Collect. Please follow instructions given below:
- Visit the SBI Collect payment page for 2017 ICC.
- Select the appropriate category, e.g. Students in India, Academic or Others. (For students from universities outside India, please select Academic)
- Provide your Name, Email address, PaperCept PIN*, PaperCept Submission Id* for the papers that you wish to link with this registration. Student registrationsare allowed 1 paper upload each, and Academic and other registrations are allowed 3 paper uploads each.
- Make the payment using your credit card, debit card or Internet banking. Charges may be applicable at your end for your credit and debit cards or I-banking facility.
* For authors with multiple papers, please enter your submission ids separated by space. Do not use “,” comma.
* For non-authors, please put “00000” as PIN and “999” as Submission Id.
Registrants from Government of India organisations: Please contact the Finance chair Dr. Indrani Kar (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case you are unable to make payment through above method.
Important Note about Cards issued from outside India: Payment through SBI Collect requires that your Card supports two-factor authentication. In case you are having difficulty making payment using your credit card, which is issued from outside India, please contact Dr. Indrani Kar (email@example.com).
Instructions for Uploading accepted papers:
- Please make sure that you address all the reviewer’s comments in the final version of your paper.
- Upon confirmation of payment received, the Registration chair will enable paper uploading for the papers linked to your registration. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your payment to reflect in our account statement.
- Once your paper upload is enabled, you may login to the papercept conference management website and upload your paper.